cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good Morning, All! Thanks for your hand, Candy. I gladly take it pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, it's my pleasure to take your hand today.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to support the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty 20 Months

0 Kudos
murali

Good day to all winners here.

Patty, I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours. Meantime extending my other hand to the next learned soul.

Murali 84 days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Patty, that would be me here to grab your hand!      I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what will happen in my life!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.        Sharon     210 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thanks for your hand Sharon. Congratulations all of you on your fabulous smoke free lives! Some days are just easier than others, I'm thinking today is one of those easier days for me...so grateful to be free of nicotine that I pledge I will not use it in any form for the next 24 hours...holding my hand out in support of the next pledger in line...

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you cory for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @ 230 daus

0 Kudos
ladybug21

Hi Y'all.... what a great post, I didn't see it until today, Monday March 3, so I missed 2 days of pledges but I didn't smoke anyway and am very happy living smoke free. I will eventually figure out how to get around this site and maybe get back here to pledge again. LOL... Thank you Mag I joyfully take your hand and I pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next in line !!!

Diane @ 52 days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Diane...I'm glad that you found us again and thank you for your hand.  I shall honor my resolve to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the next Exer waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
erma2

Thank you Leeza. I gladly take your hand and I pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens in my life today.I gladly give my other hand out to the next person to take the pledge. Love to you all... Erma

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, ALL!! I gladly take your hand, Erma and pledge no nicotine no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next in line...........

Candy      d175

0 Kudos