cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
cory-3-10-13

The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage. 

Carrie Jones

Thank you for your hand Sharon. I thought I'd throw a quote out here this last day of March. I pledge to keep my freedom from nicotine today, no matter what. I am holding out  my hand for the next EXer who is ready to make their own pledge. Have a great Monday, everyone!♥

0 Kudos
maria86

Thanks Cory, took your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24hours and extend my other hand to the next person to make the pledege.  

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!! thank you for your hand Maria and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 258days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Good afternoon everyone! I faithfully pledge this a no smoking day. I great fully take your supportive hand mag. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~202~

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning thanks Anna202 I take your hand graciously and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next person in line.XOXXOX

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gratrfully take your hand Maria and promise not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag 259days

0 Kudos
katherineu

Good Afternoon and congratulations on staying smoke free!  I applaud you all I know some days are hard and some days are easy.  I'm on day 58 in no mans land I still vow and promise not to smoke for 24 hours.  Don't ever give up, whatever you do, don't smoke!  I'm holding my hand out for the next one in line, God bless and TGIF!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

katherineu‌ head over to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/75483-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment?sr=search...‌ to join this month's daily pledge.  

Locking the post since it is from March of 2014.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos