Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

1/22/20 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

BobbiBillard 4200 days!

Legend‌ 4100 days!

amanda84 carma buncy baby_t_tina david72 den4 dennis16 jay37 sandy52 wise60 10 years! A Decade!

heidiv07‌ 3000 days! Triple Welcome to the Quad Squad‌!

Hank-Sky‌ 7 years!

Yolandesteyn‌ 5.5 years!

Woody61 1300 days!

mary288 1200 days!

kym4 3 years!
kellykris‌ 900 days!

makeitbygrace‌ 800 days!

babygrl62395 Bmitola cat52 surfandstrings 2 years!

moose1 600 days!

julie1933 Squeela112 1.5 years!

John_Renkiewicz Reillocee 500 days!

bartmccoy Jenjen1018 Kconner 400 days!
Britt01 gkruger mizzcalel 1 year!
3413-5590 cj030988 dasiyflower esherwin Gnoble Jasminelilac Jenperk88 juliauna Makala Piper32819 shannonmcgeehen tiptop2019 WikkdSra 300 days!
Asparks24 crawford15 mcalco nikkilitton84 Nikmartin1993 Sandyhunter 200 days!

1joe alexr038 Blueeyes58 budsyourguy dylanbivoch ernielove faithkeshia Gtatonka homewardbound25 icandoit420 Jaelynn143jphorras jptse2 kaufmann66 Kndoucet LametriceB lizzieturnip Matilda88 McInbutler monkey1954 Netty03 Pookweencess qppjvb slick38107 Tiffybcats  6 months!

brimstoneCassie1990dariggsDebfawcettDfellemanHbingham8Jess25bjredd02Jswann8995kyliecharlesmadddd3423MaddiemooMaxmaxmaxmdawg98Mmmmsheya21nataliec7stacey.dennisontboykinsmba‌ 150 days!
baylor boyermb cbnabnbbn cmaclellan Cristina0622 Dirk23 drewperfly828 ewelle jax321 JennaOhio jimbo235238 js_5897 kellynewburn ljulson200921 mrj62 nikkigirl p2kmackie rfarmer Rominawoldemariam Sarah3233 Sis71 Taurusdagger60 Tcroy tlbuck1 Trishy_1229 we3ladybuggs yarasamhan 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Ascharbach gamakatsu_grl Germaniaqueen gregory15 jameslawhun jenniferrenee2631 jessconnolly3590 kristinepratt8 lisam62 Livelonger317 Poohnanny rupunzel 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on those first 50.

ambersmitley babbygirl45 JamieC423 Korrin sandyrd21 Butt-out4good glenndagene Nj2fl1223 partenid Sparrow_Cat7084 waynelowe65 Whit1234 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Pookweencess

Thank you so much it has definitely been a crazy journey.  So thankful to this group have helped me so much!!!!!!

Hank-Sky

Thanks for mentioning me Mark! That's a great group of people I'm listed with. I love my celebrations. I earned them! They are such a gift. ODAAT is how I arrived here. I never worried about days or weeks ahead. I remember those early days as if they were magical. I had tried to quit many times before and wasn't able to. So  yes, they were magical after smoking for 40 + years. I really disliked smoking the last ten years. I couldn't believe I finally quit! I hope all of our newly quit people see this process as a journey and discovery of oneself. ….. and now I move forward ODAAT! Best wishes everyone!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

Legend with 4100 days

Hank-Sky with 7 years

Pookweencess with 6 months

Barb

sweetplt

Congratulations to this great group...Enjoy your celebration and your Freedom...You are giving yourself the gift of life...~ Colleen 416 DOF 

A special shout out to 

Legend With 4100 days quit

Taurusdagger60 With 100 days quit, welcome to the triple digit club...

Pookweencess With 6 months quit 

Legend

Barbscloud and sweetplt  Thank you for the shout out on my milestone. 

shashort

HI all! Better late than never. Congratulations to all who are celebrating special milestones.  Big shout and congratulation toChristine_Aka_Legend 4100 days! Woohoo girl and thank you for sticking around and helping me through my journey.  

Also big shouts toTaurusdagger60 With 100 days quit, welcome to the triple digit club...

Pookweencess With 6 months quit 

Legend

shashort   Thank you for the shout out I appreciate it.

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

WOW!! Congrats to all you winners 🙂

0 Kudos