cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Here for May 8 Thursday - No Smoking Today

Welcome all Daily Pledgers ...

I pledge not to smoke today Thursday May 8 or tonight. I will not let cigarettes control me today. I do not plan on using any excuses that would cause me to break my pledge. i am proud of myself every day I do not smoke. I know I am an addict and can never have one puff ever again and I am happy with that fact. I extend my hand of support to the next in line ....

Make it a Successful Day !

PS - I also pledge to bring back a newbie that could use this pledge group to build a strong quit foundation for a successful quit. Will you also help me on this mission?

If you have not shared the Daily Pledge Group with your friends or others new in their quit would you please ask them to join us today as the forum pledges page might be ending soon.

Have you joined the Game Room Group Yet ?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
val_b

I pledge not to smoke today and I extend my hand to the next person in line that may need support.
0 Kudos
elizabeth17

Thank you Miss Val... Way To Go!!! I too pledge to remain smoke-free today and do what I can for my friends who might be struggling to do the same. And to the next...
0 Kudos
jessica17

I am a first day quitter...but I pledge not to smoke today!!! I can do this, I am ready and know I can make it. ~Jess
And on to the next....
0 Kudos
liz19

Woohoo Jess! You can do it!

I pledge not to smoke to day or tonight and extend my hand to the next in line. We can do this!

Liz
Day 3!!
0 Kudos
jeannie5

Thanks for your hand Liz. I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today or tonight and offer my free hand to the next in line!

I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 12 hours, 48 minutes and 14 seconds (22 days). I have saved $90.13 by not smoking 450 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 13 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 4/15/2008 9:00 PM
0 Kudos
dian

JESSICA.............. woohoo, you go girl. I quit yesterday....... on day 2......... woohoo for all of us.....
I take your hand Jeannie and pledge not to smoke today and get through tonight and will try not to be nasty. I extend my hand to the next person.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

is this your birthday !!

I think it is so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a SMOKE FREE VAL !!

if not I will promptly delete this post ...lol
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I am holding on tight with you DIAN...even included you in my prayers ....

Stay tough - YOU CAN DO IT - we can help !
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Thanks for pledging Sandee.... I am a nicotine addict and one puff = a 2 +pack a day habit.....

No excuses and we will all make it !

Invite any friends to the group that you think could use some extra support, ok?
0 Kudos