cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Friday May 9th Pledge Not to Smoke - Anyone Join Me Today?

Welcome all Daily Pledgers ...

I pledge not to poison myself and smoke today Friday May 9 or tonight. I will not let cigarettes control me today. There are NO excuses that would cause me to break my pledge. I am proud of myself every day I do not smoke. I know I am an addict and can never have one puff ever again and I am happy with that fact. I extend my hand of support to the next in line ....

Make it a Successful Day !

PS - I also pledge to bring back a newbie that could use this pledge group to build a strong quit foundation for a successful quit. Will you also help me on this mission?

Do you know a newbie that has not joined the Daily Pledge Group please have them join us today as the forum pledges could be ending soon.

Today is also Bonfire Friday where we throw all unsmoked cigarettes since our quit into a big bonfire. I along with several friends here do this in memory of friends we have lost to lung cancer. Will you join us at the Quit Party Central today and burn all your unsmoked cigarettes?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
liz19

I pledge to NOT smoke today or tonight! 4 days and going strong! NOPE!
0 Kudos
dian

Doreen, taking your hand to help me pledge that on this day, day 3 for me, I will not smoke and will stay smoke free!!
been 57 hours now!! I extend my hand to the next..........
0 Kudos
jessica17

I have made it 35 hours! I know my pledge yesterday kept me without them. So, I pledge, today, Friday May 9, 2008, not to smoke a single puff! I extend my hand to the next...
0 Kudos
Giulia

Look at all these newbies doin' it! Wow.

I am proud to promise that I will not smoke this day. And I embrace all of you struggling to be free. You ARE doing this!

DON'T GIVE UP BY GIVING IN

Giulia (2 years +)
0 Kudos
manofsteele

there is a power in this pledge .... that is why I want everyone to writte their own.... it hits inside .... Super attitude Jessica !! - we know you can do it !
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Super Liz !! everyday you are getting stronger ..........and healthier ! go Girl !
0 Kudos