cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Day 11

Doing great    and still dealing with some minor issues but forging through them. We can get through this together. All for one ......

Tags (1)
7 Replies
shashort

Congratulations on 11 days of freedom.  Just remember smoking will not solve anything it will only make things worse.  Life will happen whether we smoke or not. Make sure you come here for help if it gets over whelming. That is the great thing about this community we all are one for all and want all to succeed. You CAN do this.

Sandy-9-17-17

.....And one for all!   Way to go there Ralph1955‌ 11 days is awesome, Congrats on your decision to be a quitter.

Sandy  312 Days Of Freedom

elvan

Congratulations on 11 days, that's really great.  You passed Hell week and you are halfway through Heck week...what comes next?  Pretty much more of the same for a while.  You have learned how to get through the most intense times...keep going, the intensity will lessen and the craves will be less frequent.  You are doing a GREAT job.

Ellen

Ralph1955

Mildstones I suppose. How long before it gets calmer?

elvan

I SO wish I could answer that with any real conviction but we are all different.  Some people notice it sooner than others...I remember the first day I realized that I had not thought of smoking all day.  I was astounded but I cannot remember how many days I had at that point.  I DO remember that those days started to add up and once I had ONE, I knew it was really going to get better.  Not sure if you have read these blogs by JonesCarpeDiem‌ but they really might be helpful.../blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-in-the-first-four-months  and https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr...   This is a journey and there are no shortcuts and no way to speed things up.  One of my favorite sayings came from OldBones-Larry‌ "One foot and then another, will get you to where you want to be."  Really, Ralph, "The only way out is through."

Ellen

Ralph1955

THANKS that helps. Today was a great day and tomorrow will be even better    

Barbscloud

Congrats on passing through hell week smoke free.