deontay1

HELp

I need your help 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you provide some more detail?  What are you hoping to get help with? What have you done so far on the site?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Welcome to our community!

I wrote a blog a bit ago and asked for best advice from our site members on quitting smoking.  I think you will find it helpful if you are ready to quit:  :  For Our New Years' Quitters (and community members, too).  It suggests a lot of reading materials; I suggest you start by reading Allen Carr.  To understand our site better, go to "Community Help" in the upper right hand corner.  There is also https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions for help in navigating our community.

Let us know a bit more about you - perhaps start with your smoking history, your quit date (if you have set one) and anything else you care to share.

We look forward to getting to know and help you!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Roller831

Hi and welcome!  It would be helpful for us to know a little bit of what kind of help you might be looking for?  Navigation of the site?  Have you quit smoking already or do you need help to quit smoking?  Nancy posted very helpful links to both of those kinds of help above.

Let us know just a little bit more and we will be sure to help in any way we can.

Roller

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome to EX...you can see that we are all anxious to help you but we need to know something about you.  Are you just starting your quit?  Have you been here before?  Have you done any reading and preparation for your quit?  Let us know what we can do...better yet, let us now who you are and where you are in your quit so we can try to offer you the best support.  Hang on...this quitting thing DOES get easier and you will hear that over and over again.  No crave ever killed anyone and that is not something that can be said about smoking.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Giulia

We're here.  Tell us how we can help.  Grab a hand....

MarilynH

Let us know how you are doing and if you're still needing help please let us know how we can help you deontay1 by commenting here or writing a blog and letting us know a little about yourself and whether you've quit smoking yet or set a quit date or maybe you've already quit .

Bree19

Good morning to you  deontay1

As you can see, we are all so ready to help you.  Just tell us what you need.  

Help with starting your quit, or remaining quit, or re-trying?  Or navigating this site?

Please tell us more about yourself.

Blessings

Bree

0 Kudos
elvan

PLEASE let us know how you are doing and what we can do to help...see Giulia‌'s advice to grab a hand...better yet, grab many hands, we all want you to succeed.

Ellen

0 Kudos