cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gettingthere

My Reason

I am quitting for my health. I am young but I am certain I can already feel the damage smoking a pack+ a day is doing to my mouth and throat. When I force myself to go a couple days without smoking I can tell a huge difference. I also figure that today is a better day than any because each day I smoke it will just get harder. Today is my quit day!!! I am at 12 hours and fifteen minutes without a cigarette, and it's strange because I actually feel great! 🙂 I have decided to stay completely away from alcohol and places you are allowed to smoke. I read some stats that show the gradual healing process of your body when you quit smoking, and I am going to just try keeping that in mind through this process.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
doreen1

Thank you so much for sharing, Getting There! You will feel better as each day passes that you are smoke free. It is very smart of you to stop smoking while you are young. Your chances of smoking related diseases are reduced the earlier you quit. Congratulations on making it through day 1 - keep on keeping on - holler if you need us 🙂

Photobucket
0 Kudos