cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mandy3

Tennessee Quitters

hey! i'm from nashville too. i have tried to quit cold turkey sooooo many times. i'm going to try commit lozenges tomorrow. wish me luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
85 Replies
a.d.

Good luck ladies...I am to the west of y'all but could possibly move to Nashville later in the year. Got a call this morning from my TN Quitline counselor and I need to go call her back...
0 Kudos
john-pugh

hey, hey hey

I am gladyou guys finally started a group!
0 Kudos
theresa15

Hi everybody, just found this place. I quit for the what,4th time in my life on Feb. 25. So far doing fine using hypnosis. Smoked off and on for 20+ yrs. Just got my first Grand daughter 3 weeks ago and along with her 2 bigger brothers, thought it might give me some extra incentive. Always happy to meet another Tennessean, so glad I saw this group. Good luck everybody
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Good to meet you Theresa,
  I live in Charlotte west of Nashville.
  I didn't quit using hypnosis this time, but I have used it before and it will work.
0 Kudos
theresa15

Keeping my fingers crossed. Today has been more stressful. I've flipped a mattress, cleaned carpets, washed all the clothes, but being all that busy still had me thinking "just one". It's been pretty easy until today. I'll put my cd back in tomorrow a.m. Right now I've got the race on to distract me. Thanks for the welcome.
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Remember this
  All days are not EASY
  Most days are fairly Easy...and that's the truth!
0 Kudos
tennie

Hey everyone... Im just outta Memphis about 30 miles. This is my 3rd time quitting, I went for over 4 months both times before but I think this time will be the right time, good luck to each of you and nice seeing a group in Tenn.
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Hi Tennie,
  Good to meet you. I checked yor page and it looks like you have been quit a couple of weeks!
  You will make it this time!
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Hello everybody
  I just got in from Knoxville, and I was wondering how all of you are doing??
  JP
0 Kudos