cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mandy3

Tennessee Quitters

hey! i'm from nashville too. i have tried to quit cold turkey sooooo many times. i'm going to try commit lozenges tomorrow. wish me luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
85 Replies
john-pugh

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
0 Kudos
sheila17

Hey everyone,
  I just found this TN group. Thought I was the only one in TN trying. (haha) Nice to see all on here. Today was day 10, taking Chantix for the 2nd time. I'm gonna do it this time. Live in Nashville, married 9 months, 1 daughter, son-in-law and 2 unbelievable grandchildren, 1 boy, 1 girl.
0 Kudos
sheila17

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well. How's it going with everyone? Great, I hope. Have a beautiful day and enjoy it all.
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Good morning to you also, Sheila.

Maybe you and I can breath some life into this group!
  I do not stay on-line a long time, but I generally come on once a day at least.
0 Kudos
sheila17

John, looks like you are right.
  Where is everybody? Tennie, Theresa, AD and Mandy - Ya'll still around?
  Let's WAKE UP, GET A LITTLE EXCITEMENT GOING. HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO RRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  How's things in your part of the state?
  John, just hang in there with me, it may be just me and you, but hang in there, OK?
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Good morning,
  Well, we got a lot of rain and thunder yesterday
  I hope if they are getting the e-mails frome this site they will stop by and say hello. Actually I do not think but ther are four, or 5 memebers left on the TN site.
0 Kudos
sheila17

Good morning,
  Hope those storms weren't bad in your area yesterday. We had a close call, Murfreesboro Rd Area, sure you've seen it on the news.
  I noticed yesterday that there aren't but a few people on here, maybe it'll pick up especially since the cigs. just went up. Have a good day and thanks for talking to me here.
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Good morning my friend

I have been off a couple of days, but we haver been lucky where I live the last few days.

an F-1 hit in Ashland City which is only 11 miles from me.
  and F-4 just missed my house a couple of years ago, and destroyed many houses in my area. I was out in my shed when it hit, and just crawed under the biggest thing I could find. There was nowhere else to go!
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Also, I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and some of their NRT's were sold out!
0 Kudos
sheila17

Morning John,
  NRT's - sorry I'm not sure what that is. I'm home today enjoying Day 17. Spent last night at The Marriott at Vanderbilt doing a sleep study. Stay tired all the time but, sleep alot too. I think I have Sleep Apnea. Anyway, the Quit is going good. Are you ready for some snow? Do you believe it, Snow? I remember 1 Easter when I was little, my mom had made me a new dress for church and it snowed. I almost froze.
  Have an enjoyable day. Talk soon.
0 Kudos