cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

This was a fun show.

They hung sprinkler bars high up across front of the stage. When we started "Singing In The Rain" It began raining down from above while the TV cameras were shooting through it.

The video quality has degraded but the music hasn't. 🙂

Screen Shot 07-04-17 at 12.24 PM 001.JPG

Screen Shot 07-04-17 at 01.23 PM 005.JPG

19 Replies
elvan

WOW! That was WONDERFUL!  The sound is amazing!

It was a beautiful arrangement. Red Skelton had always been a favorite entertainer of mine so I was excited to meet him.

elvan

I LOVED him, our entire family would sit down to watch his show and no one made a sound...except for the laughter.

Our family too.

My 2nd wife helped him when she worked at the airport in Los Angeles and he wrote her a beautiful letter on the Red Carpet stationery and drew a hobo for her on another piece.  His main gallery was in Honolulu. We visited and mentioned what he had done and they said they didn't know of any other instance where he wrote a letter with his artwork. They said it was very valuable. Of course she would never sell it.

MarilynH

That was beautiful thanks for sharing, Red Skelton was the best entertainer and you got to meet him but you guys were great to because you were on his show.

I got an email right after this post saying the founder of the group passed away last night.

0 Kudos
elvan

So sorry, Dale.  That's sad.  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm so sorry Dale, that's so sad! 

0 Kudos