cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

out of commission for a while/update

fell & dislocated pinkie on right hand in 3 places.  in a splint.  back when I can.  be good!

=================== 

Update 8/1/19

Not sure why the NP (nurse practitioner) said it was dislocated in three places (looks like only one to me from the xray), but just wanted to add the actual image of the xray as it might be interesting to those who have never seen what a complete dislocation looks like.  (Sure was interesting to me!)  I found Greg's xray of his spleen really interesting and illuminating  (not that we're comparing ailments, his is much more severe)  so thought I'd stick in a couple of what a dislocated finger looks like.  It's kinda amazing to see.  (Let alone to experience!)

Pinkie Right1.png   Pinkie Right2.png

It WAS put back in place.  And "buddy wrapped" and they gave me a splint.  Still swollen, (icing off and on) but trying to be more active with it.  Not being too good about keeping the splint on during the day, (unless I'm doing something stressful with the hand) but do sleep with it.  

44 Replies
Christine13

So very sorry G. hope you are feeling better soon!!  Sounds painful.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hey Annette AnnetteMM I would have done George Clooney or Shelmar Moore...oh the list can go on...lol...but the other day Guilia said she would pick Sean Connery...so I picked her, her  eye candy...lol

AnnetteMM

Well, then YOU picked the better one lol! Eye of the beholder, etc etc....:)

TW517

Ouch!  Hope you get back to pickin', grinnin' and posting soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIEMXGT124

rosycowgirl

Ouch! May your swelling be breif. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

You know there is a program called Dragon that you can talk instead of type.  I think it works with Microsoft Word.  That is if you really need to blog on message.  Sorry, you fell.  Praying for a quick recovery.

Barb102

Pls feel better soon. You will be missed

0 Kudos
virgomama

Come back soon!!!

0 Kudos
indingrl

Oh my I hope you heal fast in MY Lord Jesus name amen - gentle hug❤

0 Kudos
Legend

I hope you heal quickly without any complications.  

0 Kudos