cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

james10

hopefully people like this

What I have learned in this life is this….most times…there’s always a opponent and always a victim…the trick is to know when you’re the latter, so then you can become the former… the more control the victim has….the less control the victim actually has…so the opponent simply gets there victim consumed by there own consumption…eventually when the opponent is challenged…the victims intelligence and strength is questioned…no one can accept that….not even to themselves….you always find your toughest opponent in the very last place you look…your own self…..so beat your opponet
0 Kudos
10 Replies
banter

Can we get a flow chart for this? 🙂
0 Kudos
james10

read you'll get it
0 Kudos
james10

lol
0 Kudos
shereen

how about life is about choices -- you can choose to be a victim or you can choose to be a survivor.

each moment is a choice: victim ooooorrrr survivor. victim? survivor? hmmmmm? you choose.

(no flow chart necessary ;->)
0 Kudos
banter

Here's the flow chart for those of you that might need a visual aid. I create docs like this for a living so it only took a few minutes, so don't think I've got too much time... 🙂 James, just a little fun, hope you don't take it the wrong way!

0 Kudos
manofsteele

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I C .....lol...James you are brilliant ..... thanks I just needed some extra help visualizing and Banter ....what a great aid you are.... < grin >
0 Kudos
manofsteele

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I C .....lol...James you are brilliant ..... thanks I just needed some extra help visualizing and Banter ....what a great aid you are.... < grin >
0 Kudos
manofsteele

0 Kudos
cindy25

I think beating yourself might make you blind.................
0 Kudos