cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

beverly2

Withdrawl

I have not smoked for 2 weeks. I do not want to smoke ever again. I am having anxiety and I get confused easily.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
michelle63

After almost 5 full months of not smoking, I never thought that I would be feeling anxious, depressed, and craving to smoke again. I got blind sided by this feeling and with all the issues currently swirling in my life, it only makes the desire to smoke that much stronger.............is it normal to get these feelings after so much time?
0 Kudos
tree1970sky

you know the depression crepe up on me. i havent had a cig in 60 days and i called a help line and they said i could be from me feeling a lost from not smoking anymore. but i don't even feel like a ex so that don't make sense. i mean i dont crave smoking i dont really even think about smoking so i has to be chemicals that were from smoking that screwed me up. i exercise a lot (twice a day 30-45 mins each) and i gain weight i don't want to leave the house now. or see anyone. I believe they put something in the cig to make them more addicting because i quit for 2 yrs before and that was 4 yrs ago and i did not have this.
0 Kudos