Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Give and get support around quitting

Grammy25

What does a withdrawal symptom feel like??

With everything I am already going through (anxiety, depression, and keeping track of my oxygen level) can someone explain withdrawal symptoms??

Thank you 

Etiquetas (2)
41 Respuestas
Grammy25

Thank you for sharing your experience!!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

This article has a good rundown:

Life After You Quit Smoking 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Good article, Jim.  Especially like "Healing doesn't happen in a straight line." " Nicotine addiction lets go of us in stages, and because much of the healing takes place on a mental level, thoughts can trigger feelings that cause smoking urges to bubble up months into the process."  Also this is a great list of what most of us Elder's have learned during the quitting process:  What is the Single Best Thing You Can Do to Quit Smoking? - YouTube   Thanks for the link Jim!

Grammy25

Thank you that was great!!!

0 Kudos
Grammy25

Thank you so much!!

I thought this was great!!

0 Kudos
virgomama

Thanks so much Giulia.  I found that really down to earth and helpful.  I'm just about ready to start a quit and am gathering information like this to draw up my quit plan.  

0 Kudos
Giulia

You cannot have too much information in your quitting arsenal.  The more you know, the better prepared for what lies ahead.  

0 Kudos
Grammy25

The more information I can get helps me to understand what will happen when I finally quit completely!!

0 Kudos
IrishRose

Giulia‌ , that is the information I remembered with the photo and red writing. 

I just feel like Grammy25‌ would benefit by starting to identify why she reaches for a cancer stick.  It would benefit her anxiety and stress levels when a trigger hits.

Grammy25‌ , there are a lot of good reads and viewings in this blog alone to get you started on identifying triggers, the things that make you want a cancer stick. 

((((hug)))) for you.

Irish Rose 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

IrishRose wrote:

Giulia , that is the information I remembered with the photo and red writing. 

Not sure I'll be able to locate the old aspects of the site you're remembering, however what do you think about having a document with a list of common triggers and then everyone can brainstorm and contribute exercises to separate from each trigger? Are you interested? Each trigger could have a couple exercises.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos