cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

What IF.....

What IF....Science invented a cigarette with NO side effects..guaranteed.... science FACTS... rats passed the tests give and no side effects.....NONE....would you choose to smoke? Just sitting here thinking what would I choose IF.......so I thought BLOG!

22 Replies
elvan

I would never want to smoke ANYTHING...no matter what it was or what it was not supposed to do.  It is not natural for people to suck smoke into their lungs...healthy lungs really are absolutely beautiful...I like smiling too, I heard somewhere that when you are talking on the phone, the person on the other end of the line can TELL if you are smiling.  I smile at strangers all of the time, it used to drive my kids nuts but now they are use to it.  I am smiling NOW, just thinking about it.

Ellen

tlajbenn

Absolutely not. Smoking took my time away from me, took my confidence away, took my motivation away, and took my money away. I have given too much to cigarettes and I have taken my life back. I will never give another minute to them even if they don't have side effects. 

indingrl

Beautiful congrats I am so proud of your love for yourself and gives me hope that stay quit together is our main goal together we remain strong not one puff EVER!