cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

angelasmommy

Tomorrow's the Day!

I need all  the help  I can get, I have e cigs and I'm ready but I'm scared to  death!!! I'm reading the plan and doing my triggers.....after 35 years carrying cigarettes around with me,  worrying about  where they are...i'm just so over it.  I  need you guys support, and am thankful for this site!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yaya2.6.10

Welcome to the site.  We all hang out in blogs so go there to post.  You will get more comments and see more posts from others.  Education about the addiction and coping skills is what it is about.

0 Kudos
melissa150

I am 29 years old and I have qiut smoking twice. I did this because I was pregnant with my children. I just want to quit this time. I am tired of wasting money. I am ready to quit but nervous about it at the same time.

0 Kudos
mimi47

ahhh! Its now 2:20am and I'm still up lamenting about not doing all my prep work for my quit day tommorow! I just went outside in Freezing weather and prayed fervently for the Lord to Help Me Just Do this in the morning, while I had a cigerette in my hand. Jez this addiction is so insane, I'm so over fighting this battle of I want this so bad' but I'm too scared to do it at the same time. I wish you all the Very Best at your special challenges of beating this habit, and I think I'll just rely on duct taping my mouth shut for the next several days!  LOL  

Mimi

0 Kudos