Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ClearColors

~ To Quitnet, To Our Dear Qsters and to Being Quit ~

~ To Quitnet, To Our Dear Qsters and to Being Quit ~

79 Replies
SuzyQ411

I am so happy I had last night at the bonfire!! It was so much fun with the carnival flare. Like everyone else, never dreamed I'd wake up today to find the site gone, forever inaccessible. So, again, thanks Carl for last night's party!!!

And a note to those seeking marshmallows: I have oodles of them. Kellan asked me to stash them ClearColors‌ and TanyaT‌ and sorry I had to tell on you KellanC74

ClearColors

0 Kudos
KellanC74

I do have some hidden but I’m unable to post pictures due to being on my phone 

KellanC74

It’s okay that you have the stash of marshmallows SuzyQ411

KellanC74

IMG_0648.JPG

ClearColors

KellanC74‌  [ ]-----------------  No truer words

Edith Ann - "And thats the truth" - YouTube 

[ ]-----------------  [ ]-----------------

0 Kudos
KellanC74

Filled a bath tub with 82 cans of split pea soup (Cousin-Itt‌) bringing green crappy stuff with him and marshmallows

SuzyQ411

I am so happy I had last night at the bonfire!! It was so much fun with the carnival flare. Like everyone else, never dreamed I'd wake up today to find the site gone, forever inaccessible. So, again, thanks Carl for last night's party!!!

And a note to those seeking marshmallows: I have oodles of them. Kellan asked me to stash them ClearColors‌ and TanyaT‌ and sorry I had to tell on you KellanC74

SuzyQ411

Well, I'm more than happy to donate the stash of marshmallows KellanC74 asked me to hide. Also, ClearColors , loved seeing Edith Ann again!  Just thinking, Cousin-Itt‌, if you dump those nasty greens into Kellan's tub of pea soup, Joyce can't make you eat them. Unless mixing the marshmallows into the green brew makes them taste good??? (YUK!)

TanyaT

I was just thanking you ClearColors‌ Because you asked if I wanted a marshmallow It's okay KellanC74‌ I wasn't hunting for one. I hope you feel better soon. This day just keeps getting better