cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
Cousin-Itt

1487 Days of Freedom

I have no idea where this road is but I feel my quit is as Big as Texas

See the source image

johnnyRingo5

1,390 days smoke free.  Quitting smoking is one of the best things I've ever done.

WhispersQSMB

1,745 Days free.. woohooo 

johnnyRingo5‌ 1390? your math is going the wrong way! Did you have a shot on the train? whispergirlie‌ is bad news from the train, don't use her math when shes drinking

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_1.png

This is where you should be unless you relapsed?

pastedImage_2.png

SuzyQ411

242 days / 3,630 cigaretttes not smoked / WOWSERS! 

MarilynH

YAY for 2244 splendiferous Smokefree days of Freedom from the clutches of the dreaded nicotine poison and YAY for 67320 unsmoked yuckies YAY for living LIFE on LIFE'S Terms I'm so happy that we are Free.....

I quit cold turkey yesterday.

Cousin-Itt

Congratulations KellyWannaQuit   Post before you smoke  when can help.    Yes you can do this!

MarilynH

We're all here for you KellyWannaQuit you've made the best decision that you'll ever make in your lifetime and it's definetly the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the gift of LIFE please read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT thankfully it's doable and so very worth it to be Free.....

Giulia

Looking forward to the time when you can change your name from Kelly Wanna Quit to Kelly Quit!  Many of us have quit cold turkey- well let's call it SMART TURKEY‌.  You can do this. Believe it, 'cause it true.  But you have to adhere to your agreement, you choice to quit, your commitment.  Until this becomes a commitment, it's a wish, a hope, a playing at.  When quitting become our priority - that's when we succeed.  Hoping for a Day 3 for you.

Thanks so much for your inspiring comment. The withdrawal is tough, but I know it won't stay this way. I gave up carbonation 10 yrs in preparation for a surgery I was having. Post-op I never went back to it. I'm preparing for another surgery now on the 23rd of this month and gave up Nicotine. Like last time, I will not go back. Your supportive words are very much appreciated.