cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
Barbscloud

@Blueeyes58 Congrats on your 3  quit days.  Keep moving forward one day at a time.

Barb

Giulia

Let's see, what are my stats right now?  Checking...  quit counter says: " Giulia - Free and maintaining my quit for Eighteen Years, Four Days and 11 Hours, while extending my life expectancy 685 Days and 8 Hours, by not smoking 197384 cigarettes that would have cost me at least $78,548.88."  I keep a quit counter up because I'm pretty proud of my quit maintenance.  You be too!  Every day, though hard (and I remember them well), leads to the next day of freedom.  You can do this.  If I can, YOU can.  'Cause I'm no different when it comes to draw of this addiction.  So you just keep on!  

ReallyReal

Hello all you fabulous Exers!!!!  I love looking at my little notebook where I track my stats; and seeing all your stats is wonderful.  Today I have 150 days smober and haven't smoked 4500 cigarettes with a savings of about $1458.00. Yay for ALL of us wherever we are along the Freedom Road!!

SuzyQ411

Wonderful news @ReallyReal ~
What a great example you are to the rest of us Raissa!

❤️

Maki

1500.00:wow , congrats @ReallyReal . 

SuzyQ411

@Giulia ~ Your quit stats are just mind boggling! I admire your persistence and congratulate you on your success!! ♥️ 😊 🎉

SuzyQ411

@WaynenMary ~ Never see you guys anymore---are you still on the EX? See by your quit counter tht you guys are   five and one-half years quit~ WOWZER!!

❇️🎉

0 Kudos