cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
SuzyQ411

surgical humor image.jpg

IN THIS CASE, IT SHOULD SAY  "HER" INTERNAL CLOCK. 

With all humor aside, I wish you well with your quit and with your upcoming surgery; you have the proper attitude for success!! KellyWannaQuit

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not smoked 

24 hours a day for 3355 days . Odaat 

Grateful 

MarilynH

2245 glorious Smokefree days and counting WTG ME ~ WTG ~ YOU ~ WTG ~ US ~ WTG ~ EVERYONE LIVING A SMOKEFREE LIFE!

Bonnie

I've got 974 nicotine-free days under my belt and, no matter what, I will not smoke.

Giulia

Quit stat.JPG

SuzyQ411

Your stats are definitely worthy of placement in the treasure chest Giulia‌ heart.png

SuzyQ411

I gladly take your hand Giulia‌ in commitment to not smoke today, no matter what comes along, and extend my free had to the next person who chooses to pledge along with us. 

Cousin-Itt

I'll be happy to pledge with you SuzyQ411

1493 Smoke Free Days

The Meaning of the number 1493 I have no idea according to others but todays meaning to me is

N.O.P.E

SuzyQ411

Looks like quite a few things happened in the year 1493 Carl Cousin-Itt‌.. to include Columbus returning to Spain from the new world he "found" in 1492. YOU ARE JUST KILLING THIS QUIT OF YOURS, BTW 

Historical events of 1493

MarilynH

I'm shouting my 2,248 splendiferous DOF and joining each and everyone of you in pledging to remain Smokefree N.M.W. ~ No Matter What.....