cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
ClearColors

~ 5615 ~ *\o/*

msmatty1946

53 days and $950.00 saved       WOW !!!!!

msmatty1946

53 Days and counting

SuzyQ411

Sooo many great quits posted above; it gives me hope and confidence regarding mine.

As it's said any day without smoking is another day WON!!

My days of being totally smoke-free = 92. 

The  number of cigarettes I haven't smoked during that time of total abstinence = 1,380

Wishing you all well with your quits!

Maki

Love my quit

3205 days and nights smoke free .... one step at a time

Through rainy days , Gloomy days , happy days   and  Starry nights , and it's going to get even better and even higher

We all deserve Thumbs up Trophies High fives , applause Flowers Cakechocolate Ice-cream, a toast, Pizza . and Confetti . The key to quitting smoking was to Cut it out of our lives . We are doing it together because together we are Stronger ! 

Cousin-Itt

1,340 of growing stronger a day at a time

KellanC74

290 days

ClearColors

5616 *\o/*

SuzyQ411

Hi ClearColors‌.. congratulations on your continuing, wonderful, and stupendous quit!

As for me,

Days quit: I have passed the three month mark and am now at Day # 93 of total abstinence from cigarettes

Cigarettes not smoked: Due to my ongoing quit I am now at 1,395 cigarettes not smoked!

BTW, I have found clove gum and have learned that when I have a persistent craving, if I grab a stick of this, I generally do not feel I need Nicotine gum!

BobKatt22

YAY!!!!! SuzyQ411 congratulations on 93 days smober!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! 3 months is hard to do! Pat yourself on the back you deserve it Just don’t hug yourself (social distancing) in place!!