cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
ClearColors

Cousin-Itt

191 weeks and 1 day or 32,448 hours smoke free

SuzyQ411

You continue to amaze me Carl. I respect your putting health and family first.

SuzyQ411

I'm here with 91 days under my belt and proud to proclaim that today marks three months totally smoke free! 

So, there are 1,365 cigarettes I did not smoke 

KellanC74

288 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I posted it wrong the other day , oh well ,  it's one day more than yesterday . 

Susy and Kellan and everyone it's much more fun watching your numbers grow .

ClearColors

5614 ~

SuzyQ411

smiling pup.jpg Thanks Maki‌ ...am also darned happy for you and your fantastic quit!

Giulia

5150 smoke free days.  That's Five Thousand One Hundred and Fifty smoke free days.  Days when I haven't inhaled the crap in cigarettes.  And you know what?  I don't crave at ALL.  I don't think about a cigarette AT ALL.  My life is not consumed by the desperate need of this addiction.  I'm OVER it.  Doesn't mean I'm not going to have a pang, a knock-in- my- face craving ever once in a blue moon.  For no reason that I can think of.  Because that  DOES happen.  But - at this stage of the game it's like "Really?  Oh yeah.  OK.  I get it.  Been there.  Not going back to you.  So FORGET ABOUT IT!"  

ClearColors‌ - you've got me beat!  Happily.  

Suzy has 91.  Cousin It has 191, Kellan has 288, Maki has 2303, bobkatt 399 four days ago....

Every day we don't smoke is a day to celebrate.  Even if it's not a fun day.  Even if we struggle through it.  If we make it through, it's another day smoke free.  And that's what really matters on this journey.  Because - that's our goal, after all, right?  To rid ourselves of this nasty addiction.  To be able to breathe better.  And under this new Coronavirus life we're living under, we especially  need to do everything we can to breather better.  

It sucks.  FACT.  The beginning of this process just - sucks.  It's hard.  And it often takes longer than we think or expect it will.  Sorry.  That's what's so.  This is an addiction.  And that's what so.  SO, it's best if we just accept that fact and persevere.  

You're either in this for the long term or your not.  And if you're not - you'll probably return to your addiction.  Just saying.  MOO (my opinion only).  

So buck up.  We're making sacrifices in this country every day now.  Quitting smoking is a sacrifice too.  It's giving up part of the "old you" as you transition to the "new you."  

YOU can do this.  YOU can change.  YOU can not only make a difference in your own life, but by quitting smoking, you're making a difference the lives of those who love and care about you.

Sorry - waxing on.  Just needed to.

Cousin-Itt

1,339 days of freedom