Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

September 2019: Welcome new members!

The September Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon (my-quit-stats.png) in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats or check out theEX Quit Calculator.

EX Community Admin Team
26 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

vm19  bxn-yep-bxn  hlippy  Nasha78  lcmamidon  1stxquitter  kcbilly69  Mdegraw  Kd101687  Freeoma  selina.wright  ryanleesharp  madi139 drock40  Lisaann321  Nritonia0412  aduckworthcps  AudraMarie  thaihot  tinkerbell8206  hpeterson44  fishman2010  tallesdwarf  rhonda.roller  Petergonia  breathe.taste.relax  whitney.sanchez12  Devvvmarieee  chris_h  anniebananeyyy  millhaws  rfarmer  Whip5159  Smjkteasley  hardtoquit  Tootie1981  Maris0225  winkywoo  raveness2020  Dreama1977  iveyray  veetee  caren_burd  jessie7309  lymeranna  emily1127  kvack123  Karan51  aylissamill  jklos  emilykaye3306  TakeV  packersmacker  blahdrey  la_leche  boy-mom  luluwig24  lehla  natalie1055  karendowell831  Bnkemper  Beautiful_disaster  Aedria87  luluseams  smile19  mgn26  Stleo2asa  gt350  Williams05  stasiaria  Junefrisbee  hojman.n  ambz541  acnewlin02  Kjb  Melindamanzanalez1 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Petergonia

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.
Nasha78 1stxquitter chris_h aylissamill emilykaye3306

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

laurenewill asyaf Pjpross domicentsmom acriscuo Jessehaiggg Greenwood08 Mlm44 Ladypirate kmo8303 lillyray03 mazirain13 amyjhellman33 Want_2_quit_2day jeggert4466 howard621 juulisnotcuul Rainbowkitten_67 plavalley meldrob84 martinpatti69 harmonys J2thakizzna daleyon Dlj1967 lukequit 2278mf ubieto leah.beckmann frickjuul0 Noahchappy2 marrontara cass__ katieoneill1 jenn_09 Ke318 Caitlynnbooth 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Pjpross

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.asyaf‌ and leah.beckmann

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Flogrown50 sademik Wendy.Willis j.d.copley godisbigger cdbarber88 tomeko79 Heidigar ckoulian mercedessanz britt7878 shawnjohnson Servo johnsone6712 analbum Kathryn5317 margaretlandis Vrgoody Ashhhhx210 Jkl410 Juan1980 jand kurt97402 Stl232323 heddimorel mattboyle30 motivate1234 Nickb1215 Ashnicole14 ryland jeffstaudenraus Amlatt peepaw127 Dorothyjack53 anahitac zscottdan danielboyce51 ashleyglenn 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.ServoJkl410

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cundirl lastjuulpod Offshorewinds Peah26 waynefrank nnm leahbean3206 M0M Aliciag16 alyson236 Ellemmmmm chris88 yeehaw Stacey1266 Bbruba19 tevans0919 tevroc mhoraitis17 cjschim Crystlclear pottmeyert17 jennas48 ladybug1218 b.west18 Luluhey13 jadetategarrus3131 Ewilly TinyTee 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.
lastjuulpodleahbean3206Aliciag16

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

michelle2102 Madalvar james5213- Umbrella30 sam.scott Marijon143 steve-o-01 Jo66 sfostano7483 CarrieDe multitaskmama3 mwebster1992 ZylaRose deli_dairy mpr831 kipwharton tradarcam08 Jdgreen88 mgw kailei Ccarscadden Xyerah amying4health starsolstice Ava_D Deactivated user Carter0417 Faupauxs dominique2247 Kiwi1999 lheureux68 kkate1949 Mdoheny clarkbri87 mommalamma mshartjr94 megjay13 Nadiyamusabhay khaledyoussef david.young405 erica3208 Nanaof2boyz Sroe3531 ssul Desi0826 Gloriasmi Cwright5390 Ltadd321 Heather71xx macouva jensena30 wolf0666 chels2006 Hippoface 

deli_dairymgwAva_DFaupauxskkate1949MdohenySroe3531Gloriasmi

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. mommalamma‌ and khaledyoussef

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dominick.massino Nemo_01 Tyz138 colleen67kenny66 bpatton1313 katlott1519 FreedomfromNic london__ heidibroach1 Lanse Neverending lg370z agray Missyallen2122 imissliving carly04 albergeron69 Hallockjen9 nhenner sanchez32418 juaidisarah QuittingNow2020 isabellapb aapuz1 kenquits77 reaganlowe bonnieplus3 Sgonza24 bbull1231 em12102 Habanero roeroe1990 samantha.mclendon jenniferrrr70 AshleySchro87 TeeMilien1983 Fallenangel2309 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. bpatton1313

heidibroach1 lg370z

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

kimmy2015 PAINT77 wooboy Karenquit tanyrab89 PamelaAce Rober45.earl Hanes117 bjapsmom0504 Sabrina518 Cam11728 lissadoodles Sloanwarren15 Abbyml mwilcox313 Dannyrose chrislbaker21 tashalake arosenbe chrislbaker02 ashtonlsullivan kminicuc Hucklebuck2015 Bhansen18 ktaylor352 Cduski16 ftwb becajthaml brandimills Dviv barbieneedstoquit amosja Alli342o hkling3 AnnieEllis1011 Court2Knee ahinsley blaire2002 micheeb Sheanchele pattekr tpcan kayla2909 Megs1204 monalisajuuls jbergus lana2020 achiappa bsnmom aherrmann67 janethash2019 dougmg Littlebit2018 nessa03 elenagoodson smetester carolinekel bmorson1 Nina1964 davidguirgis juulisntcuul sopsara carterk91015 chin2711 jackeus123 earmstrong01 Cresten2005 samihughes Mo3344 M0mma cnajera tanyad1222 AustinoThaBambino mrsdrose sanders021 legutko caa33 Naksh999 WarrenBoney Amcatanese Mamahelp MzLadyQ1 kyeostby Kimmypage 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Mamahelp

MzLadyQ1carolinekelelenagoodsonLittlebit2018dougmgbsnmompattekrSheancheleahinsleybrandimillskminicucchrislbaker21Sloanwarren15Karenquit

kimmy2015PAINT77Hanes117WarrenBoney‌ and Kimmypage‌ Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
WarrenBoney

What else do I need to do to complete my check list

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WarrenBoney wrote:

What else do I need to do to complete my check list

Welcome! You can look at the open steps for the My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  by clicking the link.  Are you here as part of an employer requirement or just asking per your own motivation?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos