cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Repeat Cat Scan

Going to take my repeat cat scan on Tuesday. I have 11 nodules now but two new ones either came in large or were missed by last scan. I know it’s my own fault but I finally stopped. I guess I’m just scared. I’m also having 3 hr surgery on my sinus from when I fell. It’s pressing on my teeth gums. Sorry to bother you all with this. I haven’t blogged but I’ve pledged and played games. I like the games Especially when people are on at the same time with me. I don’t feel so alone and scared. Thanks for listening. Love and hugs to all of you. Oh and if your on the fence about quitting, please reread this. I hope it helps. NOPE

C1C857F0-D65E-4D4D-B468-D73D61C2A0DB.jpeg

52 Replies
Strudel

Sure hope the sinus surgery went well. The fact that they will closely follow those nodules is actually good news....so much better to find something early - trust me! Stay strong Barbara! You’ve got this - and we all are here for you! God bless! 

Giulia

Sending healing thoughts.

Barb102

Thank you all. Finally have less pain today. I’m on my way to healing

Barbscloud

Glad to hear that.  Just get some rest and heal.

Barb

Barb102

Im so blessed to have such great friends. Some I have met. Others I hope to. But either way you all hold my heart. Thank you

indingrl

I am so grateful for YOU too MY beloved sister Barb 102 in recovery- gentle hug❤

0 Kudos
Strudel

So glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today Barbara! Keep on healing!  

0 Kudos
elvan

Thinking of you, hoping you feel better and better.  So glad the surgery is over with, so sorry you had to go through it.  Sending big hugs and lots of love,

Ellen

Barb102

love u Ellen. Always have always will 

Sootie

Barb---so glad you are feeling better. You've been in my thoughts.