cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Quitting vaping

I need help. I've tried patches but I feel most of this fight is going to be mental.  Any tips on doing this cold Turkey? Or should I try nicotine gum?

Thank you!

Sarah  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
maryfreecig

You have already quit--congratulations!!!  Yes, turning the brain around takes time--it was used to having nicotine all the time--so give it time and keep up the great work.

SherilynX

Sarah, 

I'm at the beginning of my quit, day 5, and I've been taking Chantix for a few weeks.   It's really helped as I don't have too many cravings.  I'm quitting eCigs...

Sherilyn

That's great Sherilyn! Keep it up!

It's been over 2 months! I still struggle every day. However the positive feelings, pride, and overall how much better I feel far outweighs the cravings and mental addiction that I struggle with.  I keep reminding myself that I'm no longer chained to my vape. Thank goodness!!! Thank you for everyone's support and encouragement! It really does help!

spsalsm

Fantastic, Sarah! Awesome job. I still struggle every day too, and I'm somewhat indignant about this. You've done a great thing, and you can keep it going! Congrats.

0 Kudos