cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Quit in Danger

I fear my quit is in danger. My boyfriend and I broke up. Although I know it's for the best and I've known for awhile we weren't right for each other,  I am still going to miss the relationship. I will miss the companionship and someone to do thing with. I practically lived there.  I only came home to work.  I was a mother to his little boy who I would give my life for. I loved him as my own. Now he has lost 2 mothers in his short little life. I am going to miss him horribly.  I'm going over there to collect my things tomorrow. Smoking has crossed my mind a bazillion times. I've lost 17 pounds in a week because I can't eat.  Please help me.

Broken-hearted #782 DOF

96 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I know you can do. 

0 Kudos

pssst.  pssst.  hey.  it's me.  you didn't do it did you?  personally ... i'm sort of glad about it all, in a selfish way.  you were a lot more amusing when you were single.  trust me ... except for the kiddies, it's not too bad.

hang in there, kris-ten.

elvan

puff-tm-draggin‌ You DO know that we were about to send out a search and rescue team for you, right?  No, she didn't do it! Thank God!

MarilynH

It is absoloutely super fantastic to see you Puff  puff-tm-draggin 

0 Kudos
Giulia

A Puff sighting oh boy!  puff-tm-draggin‌  I was going to put up a dragon but non-copyrighted images are hard to find and as the rules have changed here....  here's a whole page for your delight:  http://bestanimations.com/Fantasy/Dragons/Dragons.html   Hope all is well on your cloud.

I'm glad my break up and sadness brought you back puff-tm-draggin! Haha. I'm still smoke free!

Me too.  Now dry those eyes, put your big girl pants (back) on, and let's get back to living 'happy,' smoke-free lives.  Nobody's perfect, and if he can't accept you with all your faults or forgive you for whatever you did to screw up the relationship, or even pretend to be partially at fault just because, then you don't want him anyway!

LOL!

Haha... I do have a lot of faults but smoking is not one of them Anymore! Lol

Here's to you then!  Cheers!  <clink, clink>

Hold it!! She had her big girl pants off!!!!

Where was I when this happened?

Dang!!!!!!

Just my luck!!

LOL

0 Kudos