cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ladyd4u

Quit Date

Hello fellow quitters, I have decide that I will be quitting smoking tomorrow the 17th. I quit for 8months until I picked back up on March 1st, it really has been a struggle for me but, I am ready to end this. I wished I had never picked back up but, whats done is done.Now, I just have to pick myself up dust off and get on with the program. I have not smoked in my house so it won't be a trigger and I have cleaned my car out of all smoking smells and lighters.The last time I quit i drank lots of water and cranberry juice so, I stocked up on plenty and I also ate "RUNTS", banannas, and lollipops so, needless to say I have an abundance of these now. I am going to try to keep a quit journal along with logging on here for support.Any tips or helpful advice will be greatly appreciated I will be back to check out the site in the morning.Keep me in your prayers.Thanks LadyD

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sdarby

Lady D,

Surround yourself with non smokers.  I'm doing that this time.  I like the water and cranberry juice idea, also if you can stand it, try grapefruit juice (unsweetened).  I'm drinking that after my meals to keep from smoking.  My husband just bought me a new car so it has that wonderful new car smell.

Good luck.

Shana

0 Kudos