cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
suki

Pam, do you put on a new patch at night or in the morning. I had such bad dreams that I tried putting a new one on first thing in the morning. Some of the effects seemed to be lessened that way during the night. Don't know if it will help you, but it worked better for me that way. (Even though I am now up to one pack/day again). Heavy sigh.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi everyone. Glad you are doing good Brenda. Was wondering how you were.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi, Go to photobcuket upload pics from computer. Then upload to site. Make sure you do the html picture.
  Oysters sound good. I think we will order in food tonight. I think Tai food. We bought my son Dark Night, we are going to relax and watch that.
  I'm looking a Pandora Charms. I got a Pandora bracelet fro Christmas. I have 3 charms now. My husband bought me a heart, mother of pearl, My son bought me a cross with his birthstone, my little one got me one with a "T" we call him T.
  I want to get one that reminds me of Barbados. I was married in Barbados on the Beach. I want to get a four leaf clover too. I'm Irish.
  Tony let us know if you uploaded pics on the site.
0 Kudos
marci3

Naw - I gave up the bowling for the Wii FIT!! Wow - will have to spend some time with this one...Looks like a kick in the butt!! So, where don't you get SIGNIFICANT SNOW? (What part of the country do you live?)

Pamela just texted me - she is out spending money and says to tell everyone hi and hahahahaha...she is not connected to a computer at present!! LOL
0 Kudos
marci3

She got some gift cards for Christmas...She is a single mom with an impossible teenage son and a special needs son...That woman has the heart of an angel and the patience of Job...And she lives paycheck to paycheck - shes been struggling a lot lately, so I'm happy she can spend her own thing...I'll be she is too!

Long Island? Isnt that in another fricken country?? LOL
0 Kudos
shelly13

Hi all, hope your day is a great one. Some how I have to find my quit date again.....physically I feel rotten.......after 40 years of puffing I finally know what smoking feels like in the body. My wheezing is back, everything feels clogged....I hate it. The few short weeks I quit really made a difference in my life. And, all of you are right.....NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF> ! It is the road to misery.
0 Kudos
marci3

The wheezing and the clogged feeling will go away, in time. TIME - you know that's a four-letter word that should be banned like some other choice words!! And winter time makes all the little pain and aches magnified 10 times. Get you some tylenol or advil - and just keep plugging along...One day at a time; One hour at a time; One minute at a time.

BTW - Smoke free for 8 years. It can be done
0 Kudos
marci3

Tony you're a buttmunch! I say that with all the love in my heart....just ask Pam!
0 Kudos
shelly13

Thanks Marcie....8 years.....hope to live long enough to be able to say that !
0 Kudos
marci3

Define...PROBLEM!

And Shelly - You wont only be around that long, you'll be able to teach and help others! First hand experience...can change peoples lives, you know!!

ONE DAY AT A TIME...
0 Kudos