cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
linda53

had an extra lozenge today while i was with smokers but still smokefree after 18 days
0 Kudos
libby

Wow, triple digits, I couldn't keep up with weeks, kind of can months. How many days is quitting Dec 1 with about 3 or 4 slip ups? Totally smoke free for about 1 month, can't even remember that. Didn't someone say something about not being able to remember anything? Well, I'm there.
0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO IBSEXXY.COM
IBSEXXY.COM
  Another great day to never take another puff. Have a good one..
0 Kudos
linda53

good mornnig all have a stressfree peaceful and most of all a smokefree day peace and love to all
0 Kudos
katheen

Good morning to all and have a great day and a smoke free day at that. Love to all
0 Kudos
katti

Goodmorning ! Day 3 for me! No more smoking run and ruin my life!
  Thanks for the support!
0 Kudos
teresa15

Hey Sherry. I love your counter on your site.I want one too. Day 4 for me and still feeling very strongly about staying smoke free!!!!
0 Kudos
vanessa3

Just wanted to tell people about something my moms doctor told her.He told her that sucking on cinnamon candy(like the cinnamon disks that you can buy for a dollar at wal mart) tricks the taste buds so that you won't want a cigarette as bad.I bought a bag of them earlier but haven't tried them yet.He also said that drinking lots of water helps.Just wanted to let people know in case they wanted to give it a try. (Hey for a dollar a bag you can't go wrong.If it doesn't work at least your breathe smells good LOL)
0 Kudos
katti

I have also heard about the cinnamon too several times
  Someone allso said it tricks the brain too
  So I may try it too
0 Kudos
katheen

The cinnamon sticks you can make it like a tea and they help too. Drinking lots of water is a good thing to do also it will make you feel fuller than otherwise you would be.

LOL Kathleen
0 Kudos