cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
wellwoman

Just joined today. Loved all the positive affirmations!. Would like to be friends with 50yr + Christian male or female .

0 Kudos
wellwoman

Just joined today. Loved all the positive affirmations!. Would like to be friends with 50yr + Christian male or female .

0 Kudos
Giulia

Don't know if this is exactly the right forum for this, but it's what came into my mind when I read it today on StumbleUpon and I wanted to share it.  It has a lot of good stuff to strive for and just generally food for positive thought.

Emotional Intelligence

0 Kudos
Giulia

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong.

The amount of work is the same.”

0 Kudos

Rest with me a while. You have journeyed up a steep rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead focus your attention on Me, Your constant Companion.Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey
Psalm 143:8.
Giulia

“Life is like a camera.  Just  focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.”

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

affirmations

0 Kudos