cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
corina2

going Wii shopping........ have a GREAT evening and Thursday y'all! Do they have a belly dancing version? That might help ..... with SOMETHING any way!
0 Kudos
michele2

I love my Wii they have hoola hooping with the Wii fit
0 Kudos
kim28

well 1 WEEKK YAY I HAVENT SMOKED WITH ALL THE STRESS WITH GETTING DUMPED AND HIM TREATING ME LIKE SHIT AND BEING MEAN TO ME I HAVE WANTED TO BUT I DIDNT!!!!
0 Kudos
michele2

WAY TO GO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THIS ADDICTION!!! KEEP ON ROCKIN'! Life is always going to have it's ups and downs, whether we smoke or not.
0 Kudos
corina2

Kim, I was dumped during my third week, and actually thought I quit because of him (he's a non-smoker), but I found out........ I did it for myself afterall!!! YOU are the one in control, and YOU are the beautiful person that deserves to live healthy, happy, and wiser!!!!! GO FOR IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
corina2

Sbquidore,

WELCOME!!! Listen to everything Michele and Edith says. Congrats on TWO days!!!!!!!!! Be proud of yourself, and since we've all been there, most of us more than once, relax, talk, enjoy your success, and enjoy some friendly company who can relate to this sometimes difficult struggle with the nicodemons!
0 Kudos
michele2

SBQUIDORE CONGRATS ON 2 DAYS SMOKE FREE!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! KEEP ON GOING...ONE DAY AT A TIME!
0 Kudos
chris-hollis

Welcome Sbquidore! This is a very positive group of people who are doing the deal. I'm glad you found 'em. 🙂 Two days is super....another day or so and the nicotine will be out of your system. Stay aware of the sneaky ways nicotine will try to lure you back. Stay strong in your resolve, one day at a time or one hour at a time if need be.

Kim - congrats on the week smokefree. There will always be "stuff" that comes up (it's just life) and we don't need smoking to deal with them. It doesn't change anything. Stay strong in your desire to stay quit.
0 Kudos
judy11

Hi Everyone, It's been 6 days since I quit smoking. This is my 3rd try at quiting and this time I am going to beet this addiction. So I'm just taking it one day at a time on my journey to be SMOKE FREE.........So for everyday that I don't smoke is that much closer to being SMOKE FREE.........
0 Kudos
grace3

HI everyone, its been 36 days that I have realize quitting smoking is not a loss but a wonderful gain for a new way of life. Some days have been a struggle but working hard on keeping that positive feeling toward a journey of freedom.
0 Kudos