cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
mike49

quit date is Feb 16th. so my question is .. is that the day i don't smoke at all or is that the date that i smoke my last one?.. hopefully it won't matter and i'll already have set them down by then. but i'm taking small steps and not getting to hard on my self .
0 Kudos
angela6

I would say thats they day you won't smoke at all. My original quit date was January 12, but decided on New Years Eve I would start my new year with a bang and I haven't looked back.
0 Kudos
angela6

I think that is something I'll do today this afternoon when I get off work. My car is a wreck and I haven't wanted to clean it out cuz its been so cold. Its 60 degrees here today so I think its perfect weather to clean it out before heading to the car wash. Thanks Napper for the idea. How are you today?
0 Kudos
sally3

Hey Mike - Quit day is the day you don't have any ciggs!

Anglea - Napper - I cleaned my car top to bottom on my quit day. Of course the weather was warm here. I needed something to do to keep busy, plus I didn't want to get in the car & smell ciggs. I always had to have one when driving. You'll feel good once you get the car cleaned!
0 Kudos
sally3

Napper,

That's great! What Strength! congrats on day 8! Sleep Good!
0 Kudos
edith2

I wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm trying to get the words from the speech the cowardly lion made in Wizard of Oz about Courage. I've almost got all of them.
0 Kudos
lia

I just discovered this site today...I've been on most of the day! This is day 2 of no smokes for me! The cravings are rough...even with the patch! But I will make it!!
0 Kudos
jane-s

Hello everyone. I'm new. I just discovered the site yesterday. I'm looking forward to quitting. Still going through stuff in my head but hopefully very soon.
0 Kudos
barberella

Yes we can. I am new to the site and have just begun my smoke free journey. I am grateful for all the members on this site and the support given.
0 Kudos
michele2

Have a good weekend Julie...I will be sending happy thoughts your way!

To all the new people...Welcome to a great place to start your non smoking journey.

To those already begun~ awesome job...Keep up the good work.

To those getting ready~ You can do this. There is a lot of help here.

Everyone have a great weekend.
0 Kudos