cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
linda8

I also really like the new intro, and i also love what you said napper. Can't believe I am at day 10. I am so excited. Now if i could just get my fiance out of the garage and in here to see how awesome this become an ex place is so he can do this with me.
0 Kudos
edith2

Thank you Napper and Linda! I really needed to hear this! One of our new members just left me a comment and said he is leaving because of all the hate on this site. It really makes me sad to see that. I'm grateful that at least in this group we are supportive of each other. There is no room for hate in here.
0 Kudos
corina2

I like the new intro Edith! By the way, it's going on 12 days for me. The longest quit in about 15 years. Whoo Hoo! I decided on the patches and oh man....... so much easier than cold turkey! I've survived an argument with my boyfriend, to 60 hour work weeks when we'd all step out to have a smoke to relieve stress, and just that silly thing like driving. You were the first one to greet me a couple of months ago. It took me awhile but I finally quit. Thank you sweet lady. My life is getting more comfortable, and there is a lot of pride inside for beating this demon. God forbid though that I become one of those ugly EXs. But bless them too. Maybe they'll find peace with themselves. I may slip, and I may not....... God loves me either way!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
angela6

Hey there Mike. Congradulations on deciding to take control of you life. Welcome and if you need anything let us know. This is a great group of people.
0 Kudos
jan9

Right on Edith!!! It is the addiction that brought us here in the first place.Just not everyone one of us is in the same place with it. I read tons of your writtings and others. That I find very helpful. Thanks
0 Kudos
edith2

Thank you Jan! I'm so glad you're here!
  Congradulations on your 12 days Corina! I appreciate your words of inspiration!
0 Kudos
edith2

Jan, this is a safe place to come. There is no hate or hurtful comments allowed in here! The people in here are wonderful and offer alot of support, love, and encouragement!
0 Kudos
michele2

The new intro is very pretty Edith!

Good morning to all of you!
0 Kudos
michele2

how goes the start of your day today Julie? My kids are doing pretty good so far. I have got to start cleaning my house....this is getting silly! Hope you have a great day
0 Kudos
angela6

Edith ~ love the new look and intro. Yesterday was a sad day on here. I've been on this site for 3 weeks and it was just a sad day. So much fighting and over what? I think the best we can do is just ignore comments or blogs that one person writes if we don't like it. Some people just love to stir the pot and if we cave in it will give them a reason to keep doing it. Lets not give them a reason to keep stirring. I have appreciated all of the help I have found on here. Thanks you guys, your the greatest. ~tear~ 😉
0 Kudos