cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
shelly13

Thanks Cindi for your support....not driving in a snow storm that is for sure !!! and Hi Debbie........... a friend gave me this advice.....when ever the desire hit me.....

Just this moment..............Just this breath
0 Kudos
amy-finch

The old saying goes,"You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar" Thanks for the invite, Edith. I just started yesterday and have begun my " separation " today. So far so good,but not without some cravings along the way. I know its going to get harder before it gets easier, and I'm gladf to have this group and this site to help me. I wish you all SUCCESS!! Amy
0 Kudos
cindy16

Debbie you are doing great. I'm in slow mode today. Still fighting cold/sinuses. Going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. I was up alot last night. My sister had a baby. A little boy 7lbs 20 inches. Owen Michael
0 Kudos
cindy16

I want to go visit him .But want clearance from her doctor. Do not want to get him sick I think I will wait and ask my doctor tomrorow.She sent picture. So darn cute
0 Kudos
susan23

Hey ya'll Im a newbie here. Any tips?
0 Kudos
susan23

Hey! Im Susan. Gonna quit tomorrow. Scared!!!
0 Kudos
cindyd

hi faith, welcome we are here to help anytime i feel the urge i log on and read what others have to say and realize i'm not alone and together we can make it stay strong and committed you'll make it with god's help
0 Kudos
gail4

Hi, Susan! Congratulations on your decision to quit. I quit today and so far so good. Hang in there and visit this site often for support and encouragement. We are all here for you!
0 Kudos
gail4

Thanks Brenda! I know you are gonna do great too with the patch. Just hang in there! You will be done before you know it! We can get through this together!
0 Kudos
gail4

I noticed Laura is not on here today - is she okay?
0 Kudos