cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
marci3

To hell with hitting...JUST RUN!! RUN VERY FAST!!

And whadaya mean...Kelly? What a crock - I thought we were friends!!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Laura i guess I missed the picture.
  At least you are coughing Pam. I have congestion and can't cough it up. Dr said may dissolve in my body. Nose is so plugged can't breathe. I think it matters what color the gunk is you cough up too. I think the wheexing is a touch of asthma. A nurse came in work from Beaumont. She said Respitory and stomach flu are going around. Respitory is taking at least 2 wks to clear up. A guy came in and he has been coughing for 3 wks. How long have you had the cough? I'm sure you will be fine. Take some vitamin C
  Brenda are your kids still at your house?
0 Kudos
cindy16

Brenda, That is great her staying so long. Your probaly ready to get your house back though. How was your New years? I have been fighting a cold/sinuses so we went to dinner Tom, Jeffrey, Trevor and I then came home. We relaxed and watched the ball drop. I enjoyed staying home with Trevor. I only worked 2 days this week. But being sick felt like 7. I go to the doctor on Monday. I just want him to listen to my lungs and do a X ray if needed. I have been so congested want to make sure not in my lungs. I went to urgent care she said lungs sounded clear. She game me Z Pac because I have 2 ear infections too. This weekend taking down all my Christmas stuff and spending time with Trevor before back to school. My sister is having a baby Jan21 (C section) so I was going to go buy her some boy clothes. She is having a boy. She has a little girl Ava who is 3. She is naming him Owen Michael( Michael is after my first husband who passed away) I think I may watch her little girl when she is in the hosp. She is a handful. We will have fun. Manicure and pedicure time. I never had a daughter. We will do girly things. Did you work this week? Tom is off till Monday. Big 3 shut down for the holiday. I'm glad you are doing good.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Good Moring all.
0 Kudos
bryan4

Morning Folks!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Laura how was your date?
0 Kudos
cindy16

What do you mean unhappy people on you?
0 Kudos
shelly13

Hi everyone..Happy new year....I am still struggling along...the good thing is I am home alone....yea! and it would take me another half hour to drive to buy more! So, in a way I am being successful just because I chose NOT to drive to town!!!!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Laura are you ok?
  Hi Brenda how are you?
  Shelly do not drive to the store.
  I need to print out a test for work. I may lay down early today still struggling with sinuses/cold. Chest is really congested so is my head. I look like Rudolph.
0 Kudos
edith2

Congradulations Debbie!!! Whooo Hooo! You go girlfriend!
0 Kudos