cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
shelly13

Pam thank you for the pep talk and all.....I am trying......also, I feel sorry for you having to go to Wally world today....and Target...you poor thing!
0 Kudos
cindy16

I heard curves was alot of fun. I think you can do the workout in a half hour too. My husband bought me Wii Fit. Can't wait to try it.
0 Kudos
cindy16

I hope I like it. Back is still tender. So will wait till better. I got a Pandora braclet for Christmas. I have 3 charms right now. Loking at others on line.
0 Kudos
cindy16

They are expensive with all the charms. I only have the bracelt and 3 charms so far. It is suppose to represent you and your family. Mine has a charm from my son Jeffrey he slecected a cross hanging with his birthstone. Trevor got me a "T" charm we call him T. Tom got me a circle charm with hearts, mother of pearl it is called. I want to get ths one limited edition has a stilletto hanging. I have to see price. Only sell for a short time.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Not sure about feeding the hungry, I hope so, Are your kids still at your house.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi, I took my little one to see Bedtime Stories, cute movie. Tuesday going to see Marley and Me with my Mom and girlfriend.We are bringing our kids too.We went for dinner too. Had a ncie day.
0 Kudos
marci3

SHEEP?? I thought they only sold the blow up kind in MONTANA - you know, where men are men and sheep are nervous?? WOW.... I'm not one much for blow up things, but you talk about battery stuff...were there, huh Pam?? hehehe

I gave up coffee for a few years; but working in the TAX industry - the hours between January and April 15 are LONG LONG LONG and well, I decided a little chemical dependence is not a bad thing!! That and toothpicks!! (To prop my eyelids open!!) Went out to see Pam last year on April 16 - she knows what endless months and months of overtime and tax crisis does to me...

I gave up alcohol, too - but my vacation in November brought back my sincere liking of "coconut rum!"
0 Kudos
marci3

If I turned on the AC here, I'd freeze in 30 seconds! If you dont turn the HEATER ON HERE, you'd freeze in 45!! Just get some hot "tony" to jumpstart your car!! LOL

Hey Brenda! How are you doing?

Hey Debbie - nice to meet you!
0 Kudos
marci3

Blow up sheep - now we're needing a jump from someone...

Was a long weekend, huh?? (yup, I went there!!)
0 Kudos
marci3

Yup - I'm the one your mother warned you about (or at least should have!) No inhibitions say anything kinda gal!!

ONE THING I have noticed - It took me a while to lets say, re-invent myself after quitting. I mean, smoking was part of my personality. That was tough. I felt naked by NOT holding a smoke - lit or not. But soon...I grew into this!! lol
0 Kudos