cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
edith2

Nahhhhhhh......I like this group. The people in this group are awesome and they are winners!
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

hahaha... quite funny indeed... so glad I could be of assistance to you Lola... that just made my day!!
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

OHHHHH.... so sorry tony... please don't leave!!
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

HOORRAAYYYY!!! Double digits... day 10... Good morning to all!!! Feeling good and happy and glad you see you all here!!
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

Thanks friends!! So glad you're doing well and feeling more like a winner every day lol!! Can't wait to get back to running myself... been a crazy busy week (um understatement maybe) but next week you'll find me jogging away on that treadmill... do you go running out side Tony? or at the gym?
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

LOL... tomorrow I'm heading to Chicago for a company X-mas party and just realized that this will be my first time in an airport that I'm not jonesing for that one last cigarette before getting on the plane... I remember one time I actually took all my stuff through security 3 times because my flight was delayed for 30 minutes... there'll be none of that this time thank you very much haha
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

haahhahah... tony... that is so funny... I can't run outside because it's cold and it makes me miserable but I never thought of getting stranded b/c I was tired... thanks for the giggle on this fine Wednesday morning...
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

Yeah, I started just walking and eventually got board with that and started jogging till I get tired... I love the treadmill b/c I can race myself and try to beat my own time... it makes me feel so fantastic after that it's def. worth the hard work... Julie, is that the beginning of a joke or a real questions... not being sarcastic... but if it's not a joke, an Ipod is really just a brand of an mp3 player (usually a bit more expensive than an equivalent brand that's not IPod)... but I've got my Ipod Touch and I love it so much it motivates me to run sometimes just so I can use it.... yes, that's right all, I'm a loser, but I'll take motivation wherever I can get it haha
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

You know it's funny... I did that once when I was younger and realized that I'd come too far... so I went to a friends house that was near where I was stranded and pretended I was just stopping by and then got him to drive me home.... hahaha... must be a Long Island thing Tony...
0 Kudos
mrs.-x

I used to have a treadmill in my house but I've come to realize that I really love going to the gym... I'm TOTALLY that girl who checks out everyone else's treadmill to see how I compare to how they're doing and amp up my speed / incline if necessary... don't tell anyone I'm that girl though b/c the average gym-goer HATES that girl ahhaha
0 Kudos