cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
becky16

Teehee.....an EX addiction! And YES WE ARE!
0 Kudos
becky16

I didn't mean to offend you......if I did, I'm sorry.
0 Kudos
becky16

Oh I'm so glad.....I know what you mean, I guess that was rather drastic. We'll just cover it with sweet crystal sugar!! Have a great smoke free day!
0 Kudos
kathy-dunyon

I have now been smoke free for SEVEN DAYS! Sorry, had to yell that one, it's a big step foe me. Hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving as I did. Just joined this group, so Hi everyone!
0 Kudos
becky16

Isn't it amazing Tony, how our quits affect others. Good for you....let the irking go..and give all you've got! We are here to help!! Spreading that sweetness....Hugggs!
0 Kudos
becky16

Welcome Kathy......Great job with your quit..........Fantastic......Whaaaaa Hooo!
  And..............
GO TO BFREAKY.COM
BFREAKY.COM
0 Kudos
becky16

FANTASTIC BRENDA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS......WHAAAAAA HOOOOO FOR YOU! HUGGGS!
0 Kudos
tricia-oehme

It was the second thanksgiving that i have ever had that really sucked. my grandpa passed away the saturday before thanksgiving and we buried him two days before. It was really hard to stay quit even though I had ran out of cigarettes a couple days before and had been convincing myself not to by any more until last saturday so yeah i failed this time went out and got a new carton last saturday...now back to step 1. hopefully i can finish and stay finished... good luck to all that are quitting and to those that have succeeded to quit congradulation!!!
0 Kudos
dedebum

You both are doing fantastic...Cheer for us...RAH RAH RAH
0 Kudos
janet-birkey2

Hey you guys, I haven't really been commenting but have been reading. You really are doing great..... I was on day 11 when i relapsed. Now I know my trigger. What goes great with mexican food ?? you got it... the ole MARGARITA.... I was only a few sips into it and BAM.. there it was...crept up on me like..well, like tequilla does. Anyway, found myself actually bumbing a smoke from one of the servers at the restaraunt ( 3 total ). couldn't believe how powerful that was. I ended up buying a pack, finished it the next day and started over... Just can't drink until I am strong enought I guess or maybe never again which wouldn't be such a bad thing for me...I'm not beating myself up this time.. it's wierd. I know what triggerd it and am going on.. guess even more powerful has been reading all of the notes that you guys share..Thanks again.
  Janet
0 Kudos