Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
jeff-jones

what is chantix????
0 Kudos
teri2

November 15th is the day I've picked - can't seem to get it into my profile tho. Still intend to keep that as my date and work the program like it says - so you can count me in.
0 Kudos
spunkie

You let me know if you join we can have you a party after Hell Week 7 days and we are having parties so much fun.....

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ...JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch my funny video come to my page and enjoy .... it will make you laugh and help with your quit.

If you are not a member be sure to join the QPC group so we can have you a party and where you go and say congrat's to others.

Good way to have fun and get support plus make lots of friends by wishing them good luck. You can go to my page under my groups joined on left hand side next to last one down says QPC... Be sure to join and come to group often and wish others good luck ... Watch for your parties when you reach your milestones. It is great fun.

Halloween Graphic #42

Halloween | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
dinah

I would like to join the Nov. quit date. Help I have tried many times before!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
bubba

My fist day starts today! I am so ready to rid myself of this nasty habit, and the shame, and the time I have allowed it to steal away from life.
0 Kudos
paulg

my quit day will be november 15th 2009, any help would be appreciated.
  thanks all for your encouragement!!
  Paul
0 Kudos
candyanne1

Supposedly it's easiest to begin things on or just after a new moon.  This month's new moon is November 16th.  

0 Kudos
mlb1983

My quit day is Nov 19th! I've been preparing with the tools on the website, and am seeking support to quit for good this time.

0 Kudos
coopsgrl98

My quit date was 11/10... USMC birthday.  My husband (a Marine) and I decided to quit together.  It's been two days and I still REALLY want a cigarette.  I made it through my first day pretty well, but now I just really want one. 

I guess it's just time to pull out the gum and start chewing! 

0 Kudos
jarman

My quit date is nov 14th, joining the party.

0 Kudos