Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
mskim2016

I quit November 2nd. I'm here if anyone ever wants to talk!!

Those of you that are quitting this month but haven't yet, the fear of not smoking is usually much worse than actually not smoking. 🙂

Kim

0 Kudos
lin23

My quit date was 11/11/2013! Glad to be amongst the rest of you!

Have a happy day!

0 Kudos
ajboyd57

My quit date is November 14th. We have taken the first giant step. Let's keep on stepping forward. : )

0 Kudos
iaviksfan

my quit date was last sunday 11/10/13 and still on track. First couple of days are hard and as you come across those activities/chores where you used to smoke. Lets stick together Novembrians!!!!! I know we can all do it........ all the best.

0 Kudos
ajboyd57

My quit date is Nov 14th and still doing ok. Haven't slipped up. Stayed on target of being an ex smoker for the rest of my life.

0 Kudos
linda258

On my 3rd day .... at work trying to resist ... I will resist... but feeling the urge.  I have come to realize that the afternoon time frame is the worst.  Did pretty well through the morning.    I went "cold turkey"

0 Kudos
mengelkamp

Hello, My Quit date is today. Although I am trying not to think about it. Taking it one day at a time, otherwise I start to feel really overwhelmed 

0 Kudos
lindag7

Serial Quitter....that is me too...hope and pray this time will be different...

0 Kudos
iaviksfan

Well, November is over, How are you all doing on your quit? There is power in numbers. How strong is this group? I know you guys can do it.

0 Kudos

Hello 

I am new to this website. I am so glad I found something like this I really need to talk to other people that are going through the same thing I am. My quit date was Nov. 13 th2014. It isn't my first attempt to quit but more like my 10th. Not sure if anyone else has problems with any or all of the withdrawls . My biggest problem I am having is the anxiety attacks. I just want them gone!

The last time I tried to quit, I quit for 6 months, but had such a bad anxiety attack that I went back to smoking. I want to be smoke free forever!  And I will be!

0 Kudos