Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
john39

Set my date for Nov 9. Thats 2 days after my B-Day. Keep telling myself i am going to start walking tomorrow too. I really want to quit as i no longer enjoy this addiction and see no benefit to keep smoking. I quit smoking 6 years ago for 6 months and it was great. I felt free. i no longer planned my day around going to the store and making sure I had smokes for the day. Hope hope to be free again
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

gonna try to quit nov 1st anyone else?
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

linda youll make it
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

go john lol
0 Kudos
stephie-lou

Ok, I am giving this a go.... Am down from about a pack and a half a day to about 7 cigs a day. I am using the patch, but i still have a smoke... I know this is bad! Tomorrow will be a better day... I am going to chant to myself.. every time i want one, I will chant... 586. This is the amount of $$$ we will save each month if we (my hubby and I) quit. By next summer we could have the pool we want with the money!
0 Kudos
whitney3

So i decided to quit today. I decided to quit cold turkey so I figured today might as well be the day. No more excuses to put it off another day. Hope I have the will power to do it. Wish me luck!
0 Kudos
linda

Whitney I am on day three of cold turkey, other that having a headache, probably from withdrawl, i am going to keep trying. It would be so easy to drive less than a mile to my corner store for a pack, but i am going to fight as long as i can... I wish you luck, Its very hard, but will be worth it!
0 Kudos
ellie4

my date is my birthday Nov. 22 lets support each other.... if you don't mind?
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

looks like werre only ones up daymn i want 1 lil puff grrrrrrrrrrr
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

cmon linda no corner store no giving up
0 Kudos