cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

rickisue

Newbie!

Hi all, I found this site yesterday and am excited about doing this program. I've smoked for many, many years and quit only 2x. The longest quit time was 13 weeks. My quit date is November 16 so I'm hoping to kinda ease into the program. I'd sure like to have some online buddies so we can help each other. Any other newbies out there or any suggestions to help me get started? Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kaynow

Hi!

I Started on this site today. I've quit MANY times... longest stretch was 14 months (2005). I quit 2 maybe 3xs withing the last year and a half ( Short sperts, longest was probably between a month or two. I hate the idea of doing it again...(It's takes such fortitude!) but I know it's the right thing to do. I only have a few motivators, ( I like my cigarettes), but I'm thinking I can talk myself into quiting again, and learning how to stay quit.

When I saw your post I read "yesterday" and thought it was yesterday...lol... but I see now it was 11 days ago. So, how are you doing?

0 Kudos

Hey there Kay! We actually all hang out in the blogs so come on over and introduce yourself there! If you want to leave a message for ricki, just click on her name and you'll be taken to her message board on her page.

See you in the blogs!

0 Kudos