cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

koffiecakes

New to this site

Hi, my name is sam, I am 17 turning 18 and i would like to quit, My boyfriend has breathing promblems and my mom wants me to quit, and i personally want to quit for health reasons. I want my live back before ciggerettes. I just had a question if someone decides to read this, How do i get a picture up? Plus Goodluck to others and I quit tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
koffiecakes

I also hope that in my trying to quit i can some how help others and share my exprience,

0 Kudos
koffiecakes

took me a min but i think i got this site pretty much figured out. Good luck to everyone and i hope i share some great thoughts with you all!

0 Kudos
citygirl4now

Hi all, I have been a smoker for a long time now, sometimes a lot more cigarettes and sometimes a few less but I have been smoking since I was around 16 and I am 49 now. I quit one time for about 2 months with the nicoderm patch but I did not like it and the patch bothered me so I started smoking again but I am wanting to stop for good

0 Kudos
blackfrost

Hello to all

New to this site and to quitting smoking in general

Need any help and support that I can get

But here we go Im down to my last cig and so it begins

0 Kudos
koffiecakes

Best of luck to you black frost and citygirl. I'll try and give you the best support that i can give to you all.

0 Kudos