cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

superblue

Hi I am new!

Hey everyone just discovered this awesome website. Am Stoked and Scared at the same time. I have started my plan and going to keep this website open on my computer during waking hours. I stopped smoking last year for 9 months then slipped (actually Fell) on my butt again. I will be using the same techiniques like patch and hypnosis but this time I have this place. Thank you for being here, it is appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

HI there!  Sorry you haven't rec'd any responses so far but the site was down for over 24 hours so no one cojuld see anyone!  Congratulations on your decision to quit for good!  If you haven't already, pleaswe fill in some info about yourself on your page then come to the blogs and introduce yourself. That's where we all hang out!  This IS truly the place to be for support.  See you in the blogs!

Maggie

0 Kudos
tlynn2

This is the place where I hang out.  I tried to quit before but also fell on my butt.  This site is great for support.  You just have to keep coming on and blog when you need too.  Don't be shy.  That is how we get through this.  Write when you feel bad, good, indifferent, just keep coming back and don't smoke or if you haven't hit your quit day yet keep working towards it.  You can do it we are all in the same boat, we all want to quit.  For some of us it is easier than others, the important thing to remember is you are not alone, you don't have to do this alone and you can do this!!!  Just a day, minute or a second at a time what ever it takes and come here when ever.  I find that by the time I'm done here the urge to smoke is gone.  Good luck and hang in there!!

Tlynn

0 Kudos
superblue

Thank you 😘

0 Kudos