cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Give and get support around quitting

DejaCampbell

New to this. Need support πŸ™πŸ½β€οΈ

Heyy all, I'm Deja' and I'm new here. Trying so damn hard to say goodbye to this vape for good. I've tried before with no luck. I could really use some extra help and support here. Any suggestions would help. Idk what I'm doing really but I am trying. I really am trying... I hope this time it works for good so I can finally get back to living my life stress freeπŸ’• Thanks 

11 Replies
Barbscloud

@katb7 Happy to hear your still on your quit journey.  Congrats on 51 days. 

Have you checked out No Man's Land? 

No Mans Land Days 30 to 130 (approximate) - EX Community

Good to hear from you.

Barb

0 Kudos

Congratulations on your decision! For me, just getting to this board and telling others that I was quitting was really, really hard. I think it was because once we start telling others of our plans, it becomes more real.

Facing the reality of our addictions is an incredible first step, so really you're already on your way to freedom. My best suggestion at this point is to learn all you can about addiction and how others have found a way to destroy the demon. Understanding our addiction takes away some of the power it has over us.

Have you set a quit date yet? That would be a good next step, I think.

I look forward to hearing of your success! Take it one day at a time and stay close to us here.

Chuck

0 Kudos