cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marie-p.

New to site

I quit 4 months ago on the 19th of this month, but have slipped a few times. Am glad I found this site. Hoping this will help me get past those "urges"
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sally3

Hi Marie,
Welcome! Please read everything you can to educate yourself. You will find so much support and gain so many new friends, including me! I'm going on 7 months smoke free. Please feel free to visit my page!
0 Kudos
edith2

Marie, I'm so glad you're here. This website has helped alot of people quit smoking. I live just north of you in Everett. I am soooooooooo glad that it's cooled off a bit!!! It got waaaaaay too hot for this area! I don't have air conditioning, so I had my fans going in my apartment 24/7. I actually have them turned off now and it's nice that I'm not sitting here sweating!
0 Kudos
edith2

Marie, I'm so glad you're here. This website has helped alot of people quit smoking. I live just north of you in Everett. I am soooooooooo glad that it's cooled off a bit!!! It got waaaaaay too hot for this area! I don't have air conditioning, so I had my fans going in my apartment 24/7. I actually have them turned off now and it's nice that I'm not sitting here sweating!
0 Kudos