cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

les

New Year's Resolution

Add them here! Let's hear HOW you are going to maintain that quit this year. Me?

1. Begin an exercise program to lose the almost 15 lbs I've gained since I quit. Primarily running, since my lungs can now handle the exertion.

2. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. (DIL was over this weekend with a hooka (indian pipe) and smoking on my back porch. I wasn't tempted. It was gross. No thanks.

3. Continue to check in here as often as needed.

4. Chocolate as a last resort.

5. Lots of sex. Had to throw that in for hubby. 😉
0 Kudos
6 Replies
barbara42

i hear you--1-lots of walking, to get rid of 15 lps. i gaine
2-i have more time than you do since i am retired, so i will be on here
3-catch up on my reading
0 Kudos
les

Oh! I forgot reading! Definitely will read more, and also write. Add in knitting, crotcheting and sewing, and I'm busy enough not to worry about smoking, lol!
0 Kudos
les

Seriously? No one does New Year's Resolutions anymore? I'm so disappointed!
0 Kudos
danielle28

#1. Do my hair and make-up every day. (since having Isabella, I lost Danielle, and have been stuck in "mommy" mode)
#2. Get better at crocheting. I started this about 2 weeks ago, and I REALLY want to be awesome at it.
#3. Learn how to bake....everything. I SUCK at baking!! I can cook just about everything, but if there is a recipe involved FORGET ABOUT IT!!! I'll have to bug Carlie alot to get some great tips, so I hope she doesn't mind!!!

(and since I have lots of sex anyways, I don't have to add that!!!)
0 Kudos
les

I'm an excellent baker, especially pies! I have also been crocheting since I was 10. Love it, and love the rhythm and moving my hands!
0 Kudos
danielle28

Wellllll................Then I will be bugging the crap out of you as well!!!!!
I LOVE crocheting!! It is so calming, and I think with time it could become something I am pretty good at.
0 Kudos