cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

crystal22

New Year's resolution for mom!

Hi, my name is Crystal and I'm the mother of a beautiful little girl who is 13 months old. My hubby and I have been talking about quitting since she was born and have made the dicission to quit on New Years day. Our reasions for quiting are:

1.Our daughter, she watches everything we do and we don't want her to see this nasty habbit anymore.

2.The massive amount of money we spend on smoking. That money could be going towards much needed things.

3.Health, need to be around a long time for our little girl. I am 30 and my hubby is 37 and just stated our family, long way to go yet!

I am on this site because I feel I may need some help and encouragement and would like to find people who are in similar sittuations as mine so we can help each other. It's nice to meet you and good luck!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
1hotblonde

How are you doing now on your quit! GOOD FOR YOU

0 Kudos
linda112

Good Luck to you!   You can do this!  I wish I had quit when my children were small.  After many failed attempts my day is tomorrow and I am better prepared and determined to make it this time.  One urge at a time!!  You will be so happy and proud to rid this nuisance from your life and the life of your little one.

0 Kudos