cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ddt

New Quitter

Hi everyone, just joined the site and your group. My quit date is tomorrow (Monday) and I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. I'm going to use the nicotine patches, all stocked up and ready to go. Looking forward to getting to know you. Di

Just learning this site and put this on a comment wall but not sure exactly what that is. LOL So reposting here.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
mike19

Hi Di, I also intend to quit on Monday, I'll be using the commit lozenges. I have tried many times before. I'm hoping with the help from this site I'll be able to be a non-smoker. I just joined this site yesterday. Thanks for letting me share.
0 Kudos

Hi Di:

I am also quitting again MOnday. USing the 7 mg patch this time as I had quite for 2 weeks before I slipped. The thing is to keep quitting. I am happy to be a part of this site and hope I can help as well as get support/ We can do this!
0 Kudos
muriel-jones

Everyone on the site is so supportive. I think you will be able to find the help you need as you look around the site. I will be quitting the 16th also. I will be keeping all the over 50's in my prayers. After smoking for so long it may be an uphill battle.

murjone
0 Kudos